Sunday 5 October 2014

Recap


I've been having trouble with my laptop so I had a period where I couldn't use it, and then R fixed it, moved out all my photos and so I couldn't upload any on the blog and made me postpone posts.
 But now, we hope I'm good. I'm going to need it on my trip.

I finally caved in and bought a smart phone. It's the Motorola Moto G, the g spot as me and R call it. It's fairly new, came out a month ago and I can't find a proper case for it. I'm a bit ashamed to say I like it a lot. I'm just getting used to it, it's weird having internet all the time, wherever you go...
I chose it because it's the cheapest phone, but still very good. So, being the cheapskate that I am...I went for it. And have no regrets.

This cold weather we've been having has been a downer. I hope we manage to get to Hamak before it gets even colder. But people seem to don't want to go there. I bet it's beautiful this time of the year.

I got green-light to prepare for a year in Portugal, with the Erasmus program. If all the paperwork gets through and the rest of the things go well, I should be departing in a weeks' time. I am stressed and excited and nervous about an eventual plane crash. I hope I don't die on my way there. Also, not when I'll be back for Christmas in a couple of months. Then when I land there I can start stressing out about the rest of the things I have to do there. Like not fail my courses there.

Beyond stressing out about Portugal, I've been reading, watching movies, doing a bit of cooking, just the slightest bit... I've been watching a lot of Parks and Recreation episodes, they are so good. Re-watching one of my favorite movies ever: No Impact Man. I've mentioned this in a post a while ago. And it never gets old, or boring. I love it.

R's birthday is coming up this week and I plan to bake a few cookies for him to take to work and I can get on with that.  



 {Halloween decorations I found while thrift shopping - to dry out}




 {this and this recipe}

 {hot chocolate at Jassyro}

 {good girl talks + missing Nadia}

No comments:

Post a Comment